Saturday, June 8, 2013

Exam ? Holiday ?

Hakunamatata ! Hakunamatata ! Wanna re-open school ady . That feeling is 'DIE in the exam coming soon' 
mom and dad going to travel lah ! OMG ,i can't  follow them ! :/ so bad !huh huh huh ...
 exam yo exam ! you know how much I hate you every times :o but we are student no choose .
 skyping now with my skype kaki: GuanXian YongXian and Jesse :3 
*The BEST SPAMMER : Lim Kok Bao !He always spam my facebook wall  ! LOL :O 
 
*Everything is going to be alright, maybe not today, but eventually.
*My best friends are crazy but who cares they make me happy and I love them for it.
*Really dont want to fail, but what am i doing?
* looking at the book and thinking about others
*時間 不一定證明許多東西,但一定會看透許多東西 

Yes ,I Love Converse so much :3 that shoes, that every things :D save money to buy ,jiayou ^^ 








 
  
 
  
 
   

 
 

yeah love so much :3 #save money ! 
 yeappss someone wanna be a birthday girl yo :3 her name call {Meat Girl } YongXian ! 
I love you eii <3 happy birthday to you .#skyping with her now .Wait 12am to sing a birthday song to her . 
Our Love #SR1G Happy birthday 
Our Memory .Keep our friendship forever and ever .Stay Healthy and exam jiayou . Stay PRETTY too <3 
okay ...gonna spam her wall later !so ganjiong leh :D yes !! 


No comments:

Post a Comment