Sunday, December 22, 2013

Days of memorise :)

 my NEW NIKE bottle !that red color wan ! thanks for your present :3
happy 2nd month :D

 us ! Angie Thingz Christine KaiLi :3 left Veanne :/







 3 of us !Erica Evon KaiLi
 someone said we look alike :D haha




 my another loves ! NIKE ORANGE BAG :}but I dint bought !!
someone who used my twitter acc wrote this tweet for me :o
LAST ! my last wish in 2013 . :{
 20th of december 2013 Friday .went MID with my girls :3
what a crazy happy sweet memory we had at that day :D damn fun .
but we left Veanne .she go hongkong trip :{
we ate kimgary and garden cafe ! the view of garden cafe is damn pretty and nice . 

下个月的那一天 是星期日 !没什么好期待 因为已经是开学日了
normal day but happy ,enough .

谢谢你对我的好 对我的包容 对我的照顾 
亲爱的你 谢谢你 <3  20131219 day of loves !
Dear someone I'll always be there when you need me .  Be your first and last !That's our ! 
<3 


No comments:

Post a Comment